Happy New Year beautiful people. I will be showing you five ways to curl your extensions or real hair with flat irons. These are some easy curls, waves, corkscrews and kinks. I did this on my lace closure wig that I just recently made. I have a video tutorial on each look. If you would like to see me do any of these on a full head, please let me know.
Flat Iron: Irresistible me Diamond Hair Styler.
3/16” Round Wooden Dowels that can be purchased at your local Walmart or crafts store.
Heat Protection Spray: CHI 44 Iron Guard.
1. (00:08) Traditional Curl – On a small section of hair, clamp the flat iron down, rotate it 360 degrees and rotate it slowly as you go down.
2. (00:42) Bantu Knot – Make a bantu knot in your hair and pass the flat iron over it for some wild curls.
3. (01:40) Kinky Curl – Get a round wooden dowel that is 3/16 inches in diameter, wrap your hair around it and then pass the flat iron over your hair.
4. (02:24) S- Curl – Tape two dowels together, pass your hair in between the two, wrap it around a dowel, back to the middle, around the other and keep alternating until the hair is wrapped. Pass the flat iron over it.
5. (03:39) Tight Spiral Curl – Grab the dowels that are taped together and wrap your hair around them. Pass the flat iron over your hair and you will get a curling wand effect.
Who would have know that a flat iron could help you produce such pretty curls?
♥Eva Wigs Savings: Use the coupon code vashtikk114u to get $20 off your purchase. It does not expire.
♥Irresistible Me Savings: Follow this link http://bit.ly/IM_hair587 and type in IrresistibleLulu for 10% off your purchase. This too will last until the day that I die.